Thursday, March 8, 2012

I Exist. Sometimes.

"Did I subscribe to your blog?"

It took a moment for my sleep-deprived brain to remember that I actually had one when that question was thrown at me this morning. Thanks for the reminder, Chuck. Sorry to be so neglectful, little blog.

I have three points to address, at the moment. Here we go:

1. Why you gotta psych me out, atmosphere? After all this wonderful spring weather, not only do you have to rain on a day I would really like some outdoor mobility; you don't even have the decency to give me a warm rainstorm as if it were spring- you've gotta give me this cold, miserable winter dribble. Fickle bitch.

2. Who the hell leaves a mostly-eaten MacDo-lookin' biscuit thing sitting on the stairwell post in a theater/college arts building? Seriously? The effort to carry the thing the rest of the way up/down the stairs and find a trashcan was too much? That's just... something people do? I was kind of blown away by that. (I left it. Sorry, Kathryn.)

...I swear I had a third point. It's gone now. Feathers in the wind.
I might update this thing more frequently, now. Hrm. Maybe I'll post poems. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment